Monday, March 16, 2009

WANTED! Test drive mummies

Here's something new for this crisp Autumn start to the week. I can feel the trees changing colour as we speak.
Who wants to become a testy mummy? No, I'm not talking testy in the cranky, twitchy, pick up your toys or else they go in the bin sense. You see, I have some wonderful products that you might be interested in reviewing with me. Sound fun?
All you have to do is email me on contact[dot]mumspace[at]gmail[dot]com and leave your name, address and the ages of your children.
Couldn't be easier.
When I have products for review I'll contact three mums and confirm your interest and then send you the products to test. All you have to do in return is write a little review that will be posted on this blog.
Join in!
Here's our first mission (should you choose to accept it):
Little Innoscents is a 100 per cent certified organic baby care range from clever-clogs Melbourne mum Antonette. Antonette is a qualified aromatherapist who, when pregnant with her first child, found affordable, chemical-free, natural products hard to come by. So she developed her own range and tells us they have been really successful with young skins as well as treating and managing conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
You'll be testing her Hair and Body Wash and Nappy Rash Cream on any delicate little skins in your house.
Who's in?

5 comments:

FoodMuster said...

I have sent you an e-mail:) I would love to do a review:)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Hi I'd Sandra if you are still looking for reviewers I would love to be one.
I just discovered your blog it is fabulous.

mwwah said...

Are you still looking for reviewers??

jess@mwwah.com.au

mummy2jj said...

i have emailed you

K said...

Are you still looking for reviews, I am all about reviews!! I hardly ever buy a item without checking to see if it has any reviews, good and bad. Reviews have saved me a few times from bad purchases, so I love them!
When I review I tell it like it is, the good, the bad and the ugly!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs