Sunday, April 19, 2009

I spy with my little eye :: a cute fest

Cuteness is all around us... here's some proof:
:: Babyology found these little baskets of gorgeousness. A baby doll and her cradle that doubles as a handbag. Oh my. Say hello to Penelope Peapod. Can it get more perfect for little girls? No way! In Australia shop Young Things for them.

:: With Dora well on her way to cementing Spanish as the global language, kids everywhere would probably appreciate these Spanish felt alphabet squares from Etsy shop Toodle ooo, as featured on ohdeedoh. If you're nifty you could probably whip up some yourself in your language of choice.

:: Amy from Living Locurto is an organisational junkie after my own heart. What about this for an idea?
Days of the week tags for your children's clothing. Now that's organised. And a great little exercise for kids learning to read. Because she is so nice you can download the tags from Amy's blog for free and get on your merry way with a wardrobe organising frenzy. I'm tempted to do it for myself... too much?

:: Cookie knock and Shella Anderson thankfully opens the door of her Essex, UK converted bungalow to show us her decorating genius and love of fabrics.

:: Felt is definitely shaping up to be THE fabric of 2009. heartfelt Australia (cute name) are making me oohhh and aahhh with products like their finger puppet bags. Here's another reason to love their work — heartfelt are an ethical business who work with Nepalese felters to raise funds for orphans.

:: It's almost beanie time. These ones from Crochet Corner on Made It are calling me for our daughter and almost making me look forward to the coming chill.

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs