Sunday, April 26, 2009

WIN! Have a fine and Dandi day

Afternoon baking sessions are a favourite activity in this house but I must admit it can get pretty messy. Aprons are a necessity. And we are due for some new ones. How about a matching mother and daughter pini set from Dandi?

Pretty cute, huh.
Now that would make a nice Mother's Day gift, wouldn't it?
And you should see the other lovely offerings from the Dandi girls. There's tablecloths, ironing board covers, divine bamboo bowls, gorgeous pinboards and lots more.
So seriously, how about a pini set? For you. That's right. You.
The lovely (not to mention highly talented) girls from Dandi want to give one lucky {mum space} reader a mother and daughter pini so you and your little girl can get messy and still look totally glamourous in the kitchen.
Just head over to the Dandi site, have a peek at their lovely designs, choose your favourite from their halter pini styles then head back here and leave a comment with your choice of design for you and your little helper.
A winner will be chosen at random on Saturday May 4, 9am AEST.

16 comments:

Alena Rayner said...

The olive branch in Pistachio would be my pick. Hmm I wonder if my little boy would wear one?? I bet he would, especially if it meant he would get to help with the baking.

Jane Johnson said...

My daughters and I love the red berry design. In my previous life I was a chef so we love to bake.

Anonymous said...

The pink marshmallow design is my fave. Kelly S.

Heather said...

The chocolate would be great for us. At least I would look like the perfect housewife in one of these cute aprons.

Anonymous said...

the olive branch pistachio would go very nicely with my kitchen ;) Leah xo

Emma F said...

Olive Branch in Pistachio is the pick for our family. We have all chosen this because we like to 'share' aprons when baking and the children thought Daddy would look good in this too :-)

Anonymous said...

Duckegg blue if I won please, Erin

Anonymous said...

I like the ones in the picture xx Liz Hammond

Cathy said...

I would be happy with any of the colours if I won––thanks

Anonymous said...

i luv surprises so i don't mind which design, thanks for the great giveaways, Allyson

Joanne Grenenger said...

I have to say that when I cook
Glamorous is how I'd like to look
But mess is our reality
So a Dandi pini in pistachio could be of use to Tao and me.

Anonymous said...

Pink is our favourite colour in this all-girl house. Monica.

Rachael said...

What gorgeous pinis! So 50s. I would love the blue if I was lucky enought to win :)

Anonymous said...

definitely pink!!! thank you for such a nice prize and i love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

We'd be happy with a random surprise!! Yvette Randall

Julie said...

Very cute pinis. I like the berry ones ;)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs