Thursday, May 21, 2009

I spy :: new shops on my radar

Now that we live in a country town online shopping is an even bigger part of my life. Three cheers for the interweb. Here's some lovely little places I have been doing a little window-shopping in for winter clothing:

:: Soda Pop Kids
Andrea's selections are so on-it. And I do love a one-stop-shop. The store is very well stocked with lots of unique brands and has loads on sale right now. The Bluebird & Honey pinafores are killing me softly with their cuteness:
:: Eternal Creation
Owned and operated by an Australian designer, Eternal Creation is located in the Himalayas, employing and training locals. This is one brand I would happily dress my littles in head-to-toe. Words cannot describe the absolute gorgeousness of these clothes, here, see for yourself:




:: mini eco
It's nice to be able to shop for a range of products without worrying about what chemical processes they have been through before making it to your little's wardrobe or toybox. And I'm very into bamboo at the moment, it's soooo soft. These organic cotton briefs are coming to a cute tushi in this house as soon as her size is available. Cute florals and a nice cut for a little lady. So right. What's with the low-rise undies for little girls these days? So wrong.

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs