Sunday, September 27, 2009

And the winner is...

Please excuse my tardiness... I've been flat to the floor with kids (both my littles seem to be on major hurting themselves sprees at the moment; the weirdest accident of the week was our daughter who cut her toes quite badly on a washing basket... TWICE), major dust cleaning (a lot of you know what that's like! Sheesh, I am over it and can this crazy wind please go away too?), birthday party creating (why did I decide on a do-it-all-myself party-at-home job this year?) and another family member in hospital (thank goodness it's not one of the littles this time). September is throwing us some curve balls. Roll on October.
I've popped over to visit the random number generator and the winner is:
Congratulations aprilmanley! Email your mailing deets to contact[dot]mumspace[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks everyone for entering and thanks so much Cushie Tushies for the lovely giveaway!

1 comments:

April said...

Hi.
Im April Manley.
I just found out i won.
just want to say thanks a lot to mums space and also to Cushie Tushies.
I have sent mums space an email with my address so hopefully you get that soon! Cant wait to try out the new cloth nappy on my son !!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs