Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm thinking about...

doing Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop detox. I said "thinking"! I do like the idea of a detox a few times a year. I'm not an extreme detoxer — I could never fast for 15 days or exist only on water and maple syrup. But a mild detox appeals to me. It's like a Spring clean for your body. Just like the dust bunnies that build up under the bed, toxins and gunk can build up in your body and make you feel sluggish, no? It's also a nice nudge to get back on track with healthy eating after a bit of well-earned and thoroughly enjoyed indulgence over the festive season. But right now my husband is still on holidays and we're all enjoying a bit of a break from routine living so I won't be starting for a few weeks. I also need to make sure the ingredients are available to me and that I can work it with my family's needs (I do not expect a three and five year old to join me on this one). Check it out here and let me know if you want to join me (some company might consolidate my commitment to it).

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs