Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Open for business

Oh my, is it February already? No one told me. This year is racing away on me already. Can't you just sit still for a bit time? No? Okay, then I had better get my butt into gear and come good with my little shop...
And without further ado I now declare Petals and Puddles open!
I'm starting small (with a view to grow of course). The shop will carry vintage, retro and designer recycled fashion. My shop motto is to service you with quality recycled fashion (no rips, pulls or stains) at realistic (and recession friendly) prices. All items come to you perfectly clean and ready to use. All clothing has been laundered in eco-friendly detergent. Photographs are taken in natural light without flash so as to best reflect colours.
Come on in and have a look (just click on the logo to your right there).

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs