Monday, February 9, 2009

WIN! Sharing the love

This week on mum space it's all about LOVE as we head for Valentine's Day on the weekend.
And to help spread the love the generous folk at Lovelinks are giving away one of their Petite Lovelinks sets valued at $200.
How adorable are they? I can't think of anything more perfect than a charm bracelet to kick-start your little one's jewellery collection. Charms come in silver, gold and Murano glass beads so you can make a totally unique bracelet for your totally unique little person. What a perfect christening or naming day gift.
My favourite part of the Lovelinks concept is that you can add charms from a huge selection on special occassions (or whenever you like). A gorgeous idea to suggest to the gift-challenged grandparent. I can also see many special charms being proudly produced by a daddy for their little princess.
To be in the running to win just leave a comment, it's that easy! You can still comment anonymously if you like just leave a name or pseudonym of some description and when I announce the winner on the blog you can email me (I trust the right person to email in). Competition will close at 12 noon this Friday, February 13.
And for those of you who are not adverse to hinting to hubby on the gift front (hey, I send my man emails with links galore of all the stuff I want) I suggest you direct him to Lovelinks today for a lovely mummy charm bracelet for Valentine's Day. That way he will always have a gorgeous gift to add to come birthdays, Christmas, dinners missed, etc... If your man doesn't take the hint don't despair as a little birdy told me that Lovelinks will be doing more giveaways around Mother's Day.

15 comments:

StellaBgood said...

My partner and I have been dying to hear our little girl's second word, the first (of course) being "Dada"
Her Daddy was delighted when a few days ago she came out with it. "Bugger". Pronounced beautifully. Perhaps a Lovelinks bracelet would remind her that she is a young lady and try a word that I long to hear..."Mamma"!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable. My little girl is accessory obsessed just like her mum so would love a charm bracelet. Lotty's Mum.

Anonymous said...

This would be so cute to give to my baby girl due next month. Max and ?'s mum

Anonymous said...

does this mean my girl will finally stop raiding my collection? oh happy days!

Anonymous said...

cute bracelets. would look nice on my little one, Sam

Anonymous said...

I have a little princess who would love a charm breacelet, Kirsty P.

Anonymous said...

that would look gorgeous on my little girl, Mia's mumma

Anonymous said...

I want 1 too! Kelly V.

Anonymous said...

too cute x Caz

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a little girl to pretty up. 4 boys! lucky my sister has a girl so i hope i win it for her
Laura

Anonymous said...

this would make a little girl in our house VERY happy ;)

Anonymous said...

please pick me xxx

Anonymous said...

Zara has a party next week-this would add something special to her fairy dress

Anonymous said...

treasure for my treasure! They are beautiful. Mummy to REmi, Sayla, Paige

Anonymous said...

My daughter has just strted walking and the first thing she goes for when I get her out of her cot in the morning is my necklaces on the dresser. she obviously needs her own!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs