Friday, June 26, 2009

WIN! A super hero softie

Softies are definitely having a big moment.
And why not?
They are so very cute, so very nice to cuddle and will be your bestie forever and ever (even if you drag them through the dirt and try to feed them mashed avocado).
And here's another hot tip for free: they don't come much cuter than the new Ze Super Heros.



How totally right am I?
Designed in France (ooh la la indeed), there are six characters, each with their own super power (Zonk the monkey is an ace climber) and super challenge to overcome (but he's scared of heights), a detachable cape that doubles as a comforter and a secret little pouch to hide treasures in (I'm thinking the perfect spot to stash that first lost tooth for a little fairy to come and collect).
And just because they are zuper-duper lovely little softies they have all agreed that two {mum space} readers should definitely welcome a little Zonk monkey into their family.

{update, June 28th: Zonk was previously a bit off colour in his picture and was sporting a yellow cape. This is his correct colour. Sorry super people}
Hands up who wants one?
Just leave a comment below to be in the running and be sure to check out the great animations on their website with your littles.
Competition will be open until 10pm AEST next Friday July 3rd, when two random winners will be drawn.
Good luck.
:: these little guys are retailing at $54.95 each, phone 1300 881 940 or email enquiry@jasnor.com for a stockist close to you ::

41 comments:

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

Very cute!!!!

Chont said...

They are adorable!

Claire said...

Oh these are so cute i love them!

Bee said...

They are super cute! I bet they'd be a big hit with kids of all ages!

Odette Tonkin said...

These softies are so sweet! I've never seen anything like them! I think the bubs would love them as much as I do!

Carmel said...

Do I HAVE to give it to my kids???

veronica said...

my super powers tell me i need one! they are just so cool! that's what soft toys should look like!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute and would be most welcome to come and live with us
Sara E

Cathie said...

I'd LOVE one...ohhh, I mean my kids would...:)

Ems said...

I think my Boo-boo and I need one as we have a SEVERE fear of heights. With one of these we could conquer heights together ;-)

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Now these are C.U.T.E.
And thanks for the tracing tip. I will be doing that with my boys tomorrow!
Irene x

A "cheery" disposition said...

how cute are they!

Renee said...

So darling!! I just found your blog and it is great!! Renee

MooBear Designs said...

Would you believe I just finished making a softie!! YAY... The super hero ones look great!!

xo Steph

Alena said...

how gorgeous! my cheeky monkey would love one of these :o)

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Any one of my four would love one of these!!

Camille said...

My little boy loves his soft toys but a super hero monkey would be an all time favourite for all his adventures.

Helena said...

I would love to be in the draw, thanks for a lovely giveaway.

Anonymous said...

He would never go short of cuddles at our place. Jessica P.

S.T said...

What a gorgeous toy. He is just adorable.

Stacey said...

They are pretty sweet!

I have just found you through Simplemom's laundry post, & have really enjoyed reading your posts, it's nice to read about winter when it's winter & I know what a thong is & also a Hills Hoist!

Will be subscribing!

Stacey
Adelaide South Australia

mum space said...

Thanks Stacey, a big warm welcome and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Sandra x

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Hi Sandra,

They are absolutely adorable, I think I might keep it for myself if I win... hide it from my kids... LOL

Micky
xxoo

Anonymous said...

That cute little guy would get lots of cuddles at our place.
Penny xo

Clarissa said...

Awwwwww! How cute!!!

nellbe said...

so so cute!

Amy said...

Oh! Me! I've got both hands up!

This looks like the one toy that my son wouldn't be able to destroy in his destructive path of doom :P

Eternally Mine said...

OMG, adorable!! I'm so putting my hand up for this one!! So unique!

April @ Composed by April said...

ZOMG, i need one. Actually 2, as i suppose I should buy my nephew a birthay present.

Off to find a stockist :D

Jessica said...

just precious! i've never seen anything like it before!

Ally {mtm} said...

Oh they're oh so cute!! Harper would love one!!

Kawaii for You said...

These are just gorgeous!! Christine xo

KH said...

Pick me! Pick me! Please :)

Jemma said...

Ohhh they are extra cool. The little one needs something funky to cuddle on these cold winter nights.

Kobie said...

Very cute indeed!

Online Tutor said...

They have lots of personality - love them!

Krissy Lynnae said...

Oh these are adorable! My little guy would absolutley adore one.

barbielynnette@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!
He can come to our home.
Trisha + Talia xx

Unknown said...

How weirdly wonderful these cuties are! A step above the conventional teddy bear.

Adam & Jada's mummy said...

We lurve soft toys and would love to add Zonk to our collection.

Smithsholidayroad said...

I adore these softies, just so cute! would be perfect for my super hero son :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs