Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sweet ride

Sit down.
Now check these out:
What was the first thing you thought/said?
Mine was: too. freakin. cute.
My husband's was: sweet ride
Our son's was: rmmm, rmmm (accompanied by a quick lap of the house on an imaginary bike complete with a mono at the end) I definitely need one!
Our daughter's was: ooooh, a pink one. Do you think they come with a baby seat? (I'm sure custom pimping of your ride is totally the done thing for these bikes)
The all important deets: You can order one here from Kiddimotto. There are six colours to choose from and two designs. They are $299, kinda exy I know but I can think of loads of justifications for the spend. Oh, here's one, free shipping to most states in Oz. Rmmm, rmmm, indeed!

3 comments:

MJ said...

wow these are way cool...not showing daughter!

Anon said...

Mine was: Cuuuu-uuuute! I find wooden toys so adorable, but my only concession so far has been a tiny wooden car - stained pink - for Christmas & a custom hand-painted, locally-made, sustainably-logged push along trolley for my daughter's first birthday ($200)! These are tempting for her 2nd bday... a 2nd hand one perhaps to be eco-friendlier!

Anonymous said...

I thought pass the credit card. They are unreal.
Carmel

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs