Friday, July 10, 2009

I spy with my little eye :: the cuteness edition

I am a total sucker for cute (come on, who isn't?). Gets me every. time. Here's some of what I've been oohing and aahing over this week:
:: Little Choopie your hair accessories are so absolutely adorable I want to squeeze your choopie cheeks.

:: Nothin But Wood you have got me so very giddy with your fairy doors. (C'mon hubby, please finish that paving under the big ol' tree out the back so we can put one of these portals in before the Spring fairies arrive.)

:: Agoo your bamboo leg huggers make me want to eat chunky little baby thighs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seriously. Stop it.

:: Sambellina you have the darn cutest party packs on the block. Thank you Skout for the hot tip.

:: Treehouse28 you've delivered for Spring time play-all-day wear.

:: Wooden Donkey your quirky vintage is right-on. Meet Me At Mikes you always have your cute radar tuned to perfection.

:: Mayhar Drygoods you never ever fail to surprise me. Downloadable paper dollhouse furniture. Get. outa. freakin. town.

I could go on. All day and all night. And then some. There is just so much cuteness out there. Share yours. Pretty please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful things!!

Tania said...

Hey lovely linky things going on here! And there's an old apple tree in our garden crying out for a fairy door (they're having to go in and out through the window at the mo)...

Lou said...

That fairy door is amazing - SO cute!
A couple of my cute loves at the moment is this little owl from flicketty splits http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27313637
and gorgeous prints from Printspace http://www.printspace.com.au/
Thanks for sharing yours. Lou.

mum space said...

Thanks for your finds Lou.
I love those prints - the Little Red Riding Hood one is very cute. xx

Robert said...

Awww, thanks for the lovely mention! We're full of surprises. =)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs