Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm in trifle trouble

Gulp. Over 60 designers at one online destination.
Uh-huh.
Trifle has launched ladies. Get there.
It's soooo good. And unlike the edible stuff no calories. Although I probably won't be able to afford any food once I'm done.
I'm eyeing off:
:: Little Lotti's Josie Ruffle Pants

:: Lovestamp's jewellery

:: Maggie and Sparrow's patchwork quilts

:: The Pet Pocket Pinafore's by Free Range Baby

:: Flirty Bird's Bambi Headband

:: Mee a Bee's Forest Friends Little Kid Satchel

:: Absolutely everything from Let Them Eat Cake

Somebody. stop. me.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

crap. thanks for forcing me to buy that lovestamp baby bracelet. i won't sleep til i do y'know.

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered this site too...dangerous! I love Maggie and Sparrow.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs