Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In the vegie patch...

From little things (look closely)...
Big things grow!
Then they are used as a prop
Before they get the chop
Our very first cucumber from our vegie patch. It was yummy. And there's lots more shooting up now. I guess it will be cucumber sandwiches all round for the next few weeks!


Housekeeping :: bits & bobs
As Stella has disappeared into thin Internet air, I've had to dip in randomly and choose another Lovelinks winner. And the lucky person is "Mavis and her mummy". Pop me an email to contact[dot]mumspace[at]gmail[dot]com with your address deets and I'll have the lovely bracelet sent out to a soon to be very bling little Mavis (what an adorable name). Congrats!

A few people have contacted me about the grocery lists I posted last week. It seems not everyone can download the PDFs from google. I am more than happy to email the lists to you as Word doc'.s or PDFs, just drop me an email (contact[dot]mumspace[at]gmail[dot]com) and say the word.

0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs