Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Love

It seems everywhere I turn at the moment within my family and circle of friends new little babes are being born into this big old world. I love it. And of course that means lots of special little welcome gifts... I'm loving that part too. Because you know, I can happily get lost for hours on end in baby stores.
How adorable are these little numbers?

GUNDbaby's new vintage-inspired giraffe and elephant collection not only looks super-cute (digging the corduroy fabric) but also has development in mind, stimulating the senses and encouraging motor skills. Ticks all the right my-fave-Auntie-gave-me-this boxes for me.

2 comments:

Emma said...

They are so cute. Do you know where you can get them?

mum space said...

Hi Emma,
They are very cute!
Contact Jasnor on 1300 881 940 for your nearest stockist.
Sandra x

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs