Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WIN! Little Innoscents organic baby care packs

Her Hair & Body Wash and Nappy Rash Cream has been given the thumbs-up by a {mumspace} review panel and now the lovely Antonette from Little Innoscents wants to spread her goodness to even more little ones.
Four lucky {mumspace} readers can win a complete range of Little Innoscents organic baby products (Hair & Body Wash, Baby Powder, Massage Oil, Massage Lotion, Nappy Rash Cream and Vapour Balm). Now you can pamper your little one on a whole new level!
You guys have the best gig. You see, all you have to do is leave a comment below to be in with a chance (do leave at least your first name, pretty please). Competition closes Saturday April 18 at midnight. Be in it to win it.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to use these on my baby girl. Caz.

Kellie said...

they look nice

Tracey L said...

please pick me

Anonymous said...

LOVING your blog - can I make a request for a future topic? Something to do with mummy wear? I'm currently sorting through what I've now realised is a wardrobe-full of inappropriate clothing for life with a toddler and a one yr old!! Jude
ps I quite like the bright bold packaging of this range but haven't seen it anywhere? Would love to try it...hint hint ;)

renata79 said...

I haven't used these products before, but the packaging looks gorgeous!

Claire said...

I had not heard or seen of these products before, so I had to check out the Little Innoscents website - the products look fantastic. Would definately love to try this range on my baby once he/she arrives (in 6 weeks).

Becca said...

i really want to try these after reading the reviews

S.W said...

I have been looking for organic skin care for my baby so it would be good to try these.

Anonymous said...

I would love to win. Karen F

Heather said...

they look lovely x

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colours of the packaging and they sound like great products from the reviews so I would like to try them out. Cherie.

Karen V said...

I have a little red bottom that could use some organic love xo

Allyson said...

yes please

Anonymous said...

I'd love some of these. Mel x

Anonymous said...

Me too please, Simone B.

Amanda said...

yes please

Rach said...

I'd love to try organic products on my baby when he/she arrives next month

Anonymous said...

These would definitely get put to good use in my house. Vicki.

Kaz said...

I would love to enter this competition

lisa said...

can i enter too ;)

Mum of 3 said...

My friend just emailed me your website. I love it. These creams look great too.

Gayle said...

I always love hearing about organic products - this is great!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs