Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shady baby

Okay, since parts of this country seem to be skipping the Spring and heading straight for Summer it's time to get the beach/pool gear sorted. You know what I always find painful? Rashies. There's a whole lot of ugly out there under this category. But you know what else is ugly (and downright negligent)? A sunburnt child. So of course a clever mum has come up with a solution for people who don't want their littles getting around with rash shirts shouting such blasphemies as "Bad Girl". Freak me, if those two words ever appear in this house I will know the world is coming to an end.
Enter Babes in the Shade rashies. This gear is chlorine and salt-water resistant, UPF 50+ and super cute (or cool if your littles won't let you use that word about them any more!).
Standing ovation.
Spots get me every. time and the colours are gelato-licious.

And I am in love with this little rugby inspired number for the boys. Cute. I mean cool.

2 comments:

SquiggleMum said...

These rashies are FAB. Love them! Thanks for sharing such a great find.

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree with you. I had a terrible time looking for something plain and nice without tacky prints or sayings all over it for my little boy last year. Took me a while to find something.

Now I need something for my baby girl this year. Love the red and white polka dots.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs